BECAUSE YOUR RIGHTS ARE WORTH PROTECTING...
The staff and attorneys of LegalCreation have extensive experience in all areas of Civil Litigation. The following is brief example of some of the areas in which we can assist you.
- Commercial Litigation: including collection and contract disputes;
- Professional Malpractice;
- Real Estate Disputes: including title disputes, mortgage problems, and foreclosures;
- Stockholder Disputes, Partnership Disputes, other business related disputes;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution including the representation of parties involved in arbitration; and/or mediation of civil claims. We are here to assist you in every step of the process.
If we accept your case we will respond to your issues and work toward resolution of your case quickly and thoroughly. In some instances your interests are better served through mediation or alternative dispute resolution. Mediation or alternative dispute resolution can eliminate the need for complicated court involvement, and often allow for a quicker resolution of a particular case. However, should your particular case require or suggest a more aggressive approach we will not hesitate to file a civil action and push a case to a judicial remedy.
Where litigation is recommended, our firm will work diligently with you to prepare and file the appropriate court documents and to represent your interests fully before the appropriate court. Although we will only accept representation of clients with meritorious cases, we will use every legal maneuver that prevents itself to resolve a case on technical procedural grounds if it allows for a timely and less costly resolution of the case. Because each and every case is different, we cannot generally state up front what the total costs or length of time it will take to resolve your case. We will, however, after review of your case, be able to give you a general outline to allow you to govern your affairs accordingly. Importantly, our team of attorneys and legal assistants will help you focus on the essential issues to efficiently and timely resolve every dispute.